The Portfolio & Relationship Manager will be responsible for a growing and cultivating a relationship with a strategic healthcare partner and related stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have experience with healthcare facilities and have a proven track record of successfully managing relationships with key decision makers.
What You'll Do:
- End-to-end process management; accountability and responsibility for process and client service delivery model design
- Develops and maintains long-term advisor relationship with key stakeholders
- Forecasts and tracks metrics as it relates to client account
- Project management within client relationship
- Primary oversight for 3rd-party Property Management and Maintenance team
- Collection and coordination of market data including relevant healthcare related news, market rents, operating expense estimates, etc.
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing client
- General oversight for contractual arrangements (including management agreements, ground leases, space leases, subleases, etc.) to ensure that decisions are made within compliance of agreements such that all obligations are met.
- Assist with acquisitions and dispositions, as required
- Performs other duties as assigned by Regional Asset Manager
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Real Estate, Finance, and/or Accounting
- A professional designation from BOMA, IREM, or CCIM preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in commercial real estate property management. Experience in healthcare property management strongly preferred